- This event has passed.
2021 Summer Retreat with Zou Ping
4th August 2021 @ 4:00 pm - 8th August 2021 @ 5:00 pm
Come and join us on our Summer Retreat Camp.
- The Venue – a Farm near Englishcombe Village (10 minutes from the centre of Bath)
- The Teaching Space – a large Marquee for 50 – 100 people, and the field outside!
- The Catering – 3 meals per day cooked on site! (Simple but wholesome!)
- The accommodation – Camping onsite for your Campervans, Caravans and Tents
Don’t want to camp? Book something in Bath (From the YMCA to a Five Star hotel, then drive, get a lift or take a Taxi to site each day!
- Loos and hot Showers on site!
We have tried to keep the costs low, the teaching standards high, and the venue as Covid-free as possible – i.e. the good old fresh air!
Camping – including 3 meals per day and teaching £595
Staying off site – including 3 meals and teaching £495
Teacher Trainers and 3M graduates – £50 discount
Early Booking – The first 10 bookings with deposit paid will get an additional £50 discount
Refer a Friend – Each person you refer and pays full price gets you a 15% discount. So bring 3 friends and get your place with a 45% discount.
For the refer a friend, make sure your friend mentions you when booking (there’s space on the booking form) and please let us know if you have any questions
A £50 deposit secures your booking.
We have known Zou Ping for many years and have been fortunate enough to work with him both at the Hexianju Centre in Hainan, China and also at Samye Ling in Scotland. He is an excellent teacher with a great reputation and we’re excited to be able to welcome him on retreat with us.
Our expected daily schedule:-
Wednesday evening dinner at 6pm (meet after for Introductions and Mediation)
Thursday, Friday Saturday:-
8-9am – Morning Practice
9-10am – Breakfast
10-11:30am -Theory and discussions
12-1pm – Practice
2:30-3:30 pm -Theory and discussions
4-5pm – Practice
6pm – Dinner
8pm-9pm – Meditation
Sunday 8th – leave 4pm
Your place on the retreat will be reserved when you have completed the booking form and paid your deposit.
We have two types of deposit:
- Early Booking Deposit – To qualify for early booking, use this link. There are only 10 available on a first come, first served basis.
- Standard Deposit – Once the Early Booking Deposits are gone, or if you would like to pass this saving on to someone else, please use this option to pay your deposit and reserve your place.
Concessions are available on request, so please let us know if you need some financial assistance.
- We will be asking everyone to confirm that they have had a negative Covid test immediately prior to joining us at the retreat (you can order them via the Gov.uk website or pick them up locally).
- If you have not been able to take a test just before joining us, we will have a small stock of Lateral Flow Tests on site so that you can take a test when you arrive.
- If you test positive, we will ask you to return home and offer you a refund.
We are doing this because we have a broad range of people with different health conditions in the group and it’s important that we are able to create a safe space for us all to relax and enjoy the retreat together.
If you are unwilling to take the test, or you are unable to confirm that you have been tested, we will ask you to leave.
We understand that there are strong feelings around this issue and we hope that everyone will understand that this decision is not about restricting anybody’s freedom, it’s about finding the most effective way to make everyone in the group feel comfortable.