The Three Monkeys LLP take your privacy exceptionally seriously:
- We aim to be fair, open and honest about what we are going to do with the personal data we collect.
- We aim for the information provide to you about the processing of your personal data to be concise, transparent, easy to understand and easily accessible.
We use the information collected from you to provide you with your requested services. By you making initial contact you consent to maintaining a dialogue with us until you either opt out (which you can do at any stage) or We decide to desist in promoting our services. (At which point We shall destroy all personal data anyway.)
Any information We hold about you or your business encompasses all the details we hold about you and any organisational services records.
We will only collect the information needed so that it can provide you with our services.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
- To meet our contractual obligations to you and also respond to marketing enquiries.
- To promote the marketing and consulting services offered by us
Through agreeing to this privacy notice you are consenting to our processing of your personal data for the purposes outlined.
You may withdraw consent at any time by emailing email@example.com or writing to us, see last section of this document for full contact details.
We will NEVER pass your Personal Information to third parties
We will process personal data during the duration of any contract and will continue to store only the personal data needed for ten years after the contract has expired to meet any legal obligations.
Data is held in within the EAA area only, be this on premise or cloud services
Your Rights as a Data Subject
At any point whilst We are is in possession of or processing your personal data, all data subjects have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right not to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling
We, at your request, can confirm what information I hold about you and how it is processed.
You can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing
- If the processing is based on legitimate interests and, information about those interests
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to
- How long the data will be stored
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Data Protection Regulator)
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing
- To access what personal data is held, identification will be required
If you want to know what data We hold, you will need to write, and provide two forms of ID
- A copy of your national ID card
- Driving license, passport
- Birth certificate and a utility bill not older than three months
A minimum of two pieces of photographic ID listed above and a supporting document is required.
All requests should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us at the address found at the end of this document.
In the event that you wish to make a compliant about how your personal data is being processed by me, please allow 30 days for a responce, If you do not get a response within 30 days you can complain to the Data Protection Regulator.
RIGHTS TO BE FORGOTTEN AND RECTIFICATION
In the event that you wish to exercise your right to erasure or rectification of the personal data being processed by us, you should contact
29 Gosbeck Road
email email@example.com with questions or disputes.