- This event has passed.
Online Retreat Day
May 24 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
We’d like you to join us in shared practice, discussions and conversations that will explore “Healing”
We hope to discuss the Self-Healing practices that lie in Zhineng Qigong, and how they relate to what you feel and know.
As it’s important to us to be inclusive and create the space for everyone to get involved, we are happy for people to simply make a donation that reflects what they can afford at the moment, we would ask those who are not struggling financially to pay the full price of £60 though as we, like everyone else, need the support at this difficult time.
To pay, either visit our shop page, or make a donation:
Join Zoom Meeting
Friday 6pm-6:30pm – Tech check, and Meet and greet!
(John and Jeremy will be online to help you get connected, and perhaps you’ll meet a few other participants!)
The Sunday retreat will follow our normal retreat program, just from the comfort of your own home:
- 08:00am to 09:00am – Online Practice
- 10:00am to 10:30am – Getting to know each other
- 10:30am to 11:30am – Talk on the theme of the day
- 12:00am to 1:00pm – Online Practice
- 2:30pm to 3:30pm – Group discussions
- 4:00pm to 5:00pm – Online Practice
- 8:00pm to 9:00pm – Online Meditation