Terms and Conditions for Booking, Deposits and Cancellations.
Students who are studying on our Teacher Training Programme are expected to follow the code of conduct that is given to them on signing up for the course.
These are also available to view/download here.
Refund Policy: (Updated 06/06/2018)
- The standard deposit to secure your place is 20% of the full price of the course you are booking. The precise value will be confirmed in the event information.
- If you cancel your bookings between 4 weeks to 2 weeks, we will retain your deposit.
- If you cancel your bookings between 2 weeks and 48 hours prior to the commencement of the booked event, we will retain 50% of the full course fee.
- If you cancel your booking less than 48 hours prior to the commencement of the booked course, no refund will be given.
- Should it be necessary for Three Monkeys Qigong LLP to cancel the course, a full refund will be offered.
- If you are unable to complete or continue the course for any reason of a sever nature, then Three Monkeys Qigong LLP will consider and negotiate a fair plan with you. In past years students have had to complete their courses the following year. In extreme circumstances we will consider a partial refund after covering our costs.
- If you are considering ending your course, please firstly speak to one of the teachers, and seek some guidance to see if we can help in any way.
- If you still require a refund, please email or write to John Millar
(At the addresses supplied below, explaining your situation and that you are officially triggering the exit process from the course.When we receive the notification we will:-
a) Confirm receipt
b) Contact you by whatever means you chose,to discuss the level of your refund.
c) Offer you the help of an independent arbitrator should we not be able to agree on a fair settlement.
- Students are expected to follow the code of conduct that is given to them on signing up for the course.
- All these terms and conditions are available to view and download Here!
- If you have any complaints whatsoever, please address them to email@example.com
- Please write to Teachers at the following address:-
29 Gosbeck Road,
These terms and conditions apply to any workshop or retreat run by Three Monkeys Qigong LLP trading as Three Monkeys School of Qigong.
- Each workshop and retreat is individually priced.
- Concessionary rates will be available when the funding allows and will be considered on an individual basis.
- The standard deposit to secure your place is 20% of the full price of the workshop, course or retreat you are booking. The precise value will be confirmed in the event information.
Booking and Payments:
- Unless otherwise stated, the booking process will be initiated by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Places will only be confirmed on receipt of a deposit (see 2.1.) and a completed booking form.
- Bookings are taken on a first come, first served basis.
- Waiting Lists:
- When a workshop, or retreat is fully booked, you will have the option of having your name put on the waiting list for that event.
- Should places become available for an event with a waiting list, those on the waiting list will be informed of the option to book prior to it being offered to the public.
- A completed booking form is required in order to hold a place on the waiting list but no deposit will be taken until a place becomes available on the event.
- Deposits received on confirmed bookings will reserve your place until 1 week before the event at which point the full payment will become due.
- Any outstanding balance for a booking must be paid a minimum of 1 week prior to the event otherwise you may lose your place and forfeit your deposit.
- Payment by instalments can be arranged but full payment must be made in accordance with the deadline outlined 3.6
- For retreats, an early booking discount of approximately 10% will be offered for bookings paid in full 6 weeks prior to the start of the retreat. The price discount will be detailed in the event information.
- Graduates and current students of the Three Monkeys Foundation Course will be offered an additional discount of 5%.
- Unless otherwise stated, standard discounts do not apply when a Special Offer is available.
Bring a Friend Incentive:
- The Bring a Friend Incentive is only available when stated in 3 Monkeys Marketing for specific events.
- The Bring a Friend Incentive will be paid once your introduced applicant(s) has made full payment and completed the relevent 3 Monkeys’ event.
- The Bring a Friend Incentive will be paid for each booking that has your name and email address on the booking form as the introducer.
- Each booking form can only list one Bring a Friend introducer.
- The Bring a Friend Incentive cannot be used on a booking that already has other discounts applied.
- If you cancel your bookings between 2 weeks and 48 hours prior to the commencement of the booked event, the balance of payments made over and above the amount of your deposit will be refunded to you.
- If you cancel your booking less than 48 hours prior to the commencement of the booked event, no refund will be given.
- Should it be necessary for Three Monkeys Qigong LLP to cancel the event, a full refund will be offered.ham